– If you usually put more sugar in your tea when in a hotel than you do at home, you’re likely to be corrupt.
– If you use more tissue in a public washroom than you do at home, you are a potential thief, if given opportunity you would take what’s not yours.
– If you serve yourself more food that you can finish just because someone else is footing the bill, you’re greedy.
– If you usually jump queues, you have potential for abusing office if given a powerful position.
– If you are more concerned about knowing someone’s surname rather than first name, you’re likely to be a tribal bigot. It’s even worse when someone tells you their name and you ask, “which tribe is that?”
– If you usually overlap while in traffic jam or have no regard for traffic lights, then you would easily embezzle public funds if you’re given a position at a public office since you hate regulation .
– If you channel waste or dirty water from your compound to a neighbour’s compound rather than manage it, you’re ill-mannered.
-If you look at this post and wonder whether it was really necessary to talk about these issues; then you are dishonest and you would easily cover up ills in the society for your own benefit.
Let us try to be people of character wherever we find ourselves